Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Owens upset with Coach Reid, Eagles respond

From his driveway, Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens gave a brief interview to Inquirer reporter Keith Pompey: “I mean, if he (Reid) wants to be a man about it and really have me go on the air and tell people what happened, then I can."

“But it was a difference of opinion. I think the report is now that I was blowing my fans off. That's not the case. My fans have been great. They have been great.”

“When I was out there on the field, I was attending to my business. They are telling me to go out there and perform and go out there and practice.”“I'm not going into further detail about the altercation.”

Owens, in an interview, indicated he was asked to leave camp until next Wednesday.

A few moments ago, the Eagles issued a two-line statement: “Terrell Owens has been sent home from training camp due to undisclosed team issues. He is expected to return to the team on Wednesday, August 17th.”

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO,... his big ego and greed,..that about says it all! We love the Eagles and Andy because they are class act,...we're not looking for a solo act. Time for you to take a hike.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.O. - time for you to G.O. ASAP. You're not worth the headache you bring to the team. The game is about winning a Super Bowl as a TEAM. The game is not about you. Please do everyone who roots for the Eagles as a WHOLE - LEAVE NOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home