Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Owens: "I don't hate Donovan, I love Donovan"

from Inquirer reporter Bob Brookover:
"It's not that I hate Donovan," Terrell Owens told ESPN's Michael Irvin. "I love Donovan. I don't hate him at all. I was disappointed in a few things. I have the right to do that. Everyone speaks out of emotion. Everybody speaks out of frustration. Everybody's done it. That means I'm human. If you want me to go in and say I was wrong, maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't."
So why has he started to apologize now, less than a week from the Falcons match up?

4 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owens is the best post season WR right now in football!

In 99 his last second TD helped the 49ers beat GB.

Three years ago he lead the
come back against the Giants
in the play-offs with a huge game.

Last year's SB he was Superman!
Moss and Marvin Harrison disapper
in the title games!

I say let them make up and sign him and Westbrook log term!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK THAT T.O. HAS JUST COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT HE NEEDS MCNABB, AND THAT MCNABB NEEDS HIM.

HE IS IN THE BEST SITUATION THAT HE COULD BE IN PLAYING WITH MCNABB, AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO MESS THAT UP.

IF HE WAS AT ATLANTA HE WOULD NOT GET THE BALL ENOUGH LIKE HE WOULD WANT IT BECAUSE VICK HAS NOT LEARNED TO PASS THE BALL LIKE MCNABB HAS. I JUST THINK THAT HE KNOWS THAT THIS IS HIS BEST OPPORTUNITY.

GREATEST EAGLES FAN SINCE 1982

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time they grew up.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Robert Tatum said...

Hey, what did you really expect?
T.O. is a showman, he just can not stand not having attention around him!!

Robert Tatum
Super Bowl 40 or Bust
http://sb2006.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home